The four goals of the OCDPA 2016-2019 Action Plan are:
- Chronic disease prevention is a priority in Ontario
- OCDPA is recognized as a respected voice for chronic disease prevention in Ontario
- Partner and Member organizations are collaborative leaders in Ontario’s chronic disease prevention system
- Focus on the needs of the most vulnerable to promote health and well-being for all
The four objectives of the OCDPA are to:
- Strengthen OCDPA Capacity
- Facilitate collaborative action among partner and member organizations
- Action the OCDPA’s Indicators Report
- Advocate for a comprehensive and effective chronic disease prevention system in Ontario
Clickto learn more about the OCDPA's contribution to chronic disease prevention in Ontario.
Visit the History section to learn more about OCDPA acheivements since 2003.