The Membership Working Group was struck to meet the following objective from the current strategic plan: Increase engagement, ownership and benefit to members. The Group currently has three members and is supported by the Secretariat.
Some accomplishments to date include the development of the following promotional materials and guidelines:
- Pop up banner for conferences/events
- Promotional brochure
- Business cards
- Attendance at Ontario Society for Health and Fitness conference (Nov 2015) and Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance Canada conference (Feb 2016). Estimated combined attendance approximately 320 delegates.
- Sponsorship Policy
- Conference Attendance Guiding Criteria
- Presentation (Partner & Member meetings) Selection Criteria
- Individual Membership Referral Process
Ongoing work of the Group is to revise the Terms of Reference of the Alliance to include guidance around proactively identifying and approaching potential new members with a streamlined membership application process. The Group is also working on a list of potential new members, template communication and outreach process.